Monday, February 6, 2012

Review of "Everything Romance"


“Everything Romance” incorporates cute date ideas, romantic quotes, fun facts, recipes, and short anecdotes in order to be an excellent, well-rounded book.  If you are in the mood to simply pick up a book and read some up-beat romantic entries this is the book for you.  With my busy daily schedule I really enjoyed that I didn’t have to keep in mind a plot or storyline, but could instead pick up the book and turn to a random page and read an inspiring romantic item for the day. 
My favorite parts of the book were the fun facts and trivia about romance.  There were many that I was unaware of before.  Also, I enjoyed the short anecdotes my favorite involved a lady in a wedding gown being involved in a small car accident. 
This book had no salacious content and would be appropriate for any age level.  It may be the best for newlyweds as a wedding present, or as an anniversary present for couples further along in their romance.
I received a copy of this book from Waterbrook Multnomah for the purpose of the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment